DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- We will ship your Order to you via the applicable express delivery for your region, for free.
- Note that as fragrances are flammable, they must be transported by land which may have an effect on delivery times.
- The estimated date and time window for delivery of Products is set out in your Order and, depending on your region, is typically 1-5 days from purchase.
- If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place to the address provided by you when you placed your Order with us.
Unless we agree in writing otherwise, if we cannot deliver your Product within 30 days of the date of your confirmation email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your Order; and
- give you a refund.
- You are responsible for any Products once it has been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your Order. In other words, the risk in the Product passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the Product.
- Third party courier terms apply to the delivery of the Products to you. Any problems with delivery should be directed to the courier through the link in your confirmation email. If there is still an issue, we will endeavour to assist you to ensure your delivery arrives, please contact us at email@example.com. Subject to the other provisions of this clause 5, all delivery times provided to you are estimates only and are subject to postal delays and reasons beyond our control. We do not warrant or make any representation that your order will be delivered within the times indicated. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with late deliveries.
- Atrium Fragrance reserves the right to refuse international orders outside of the UK, United States of America, Canada and Australia. Approved international orders may be subject to customs and import duties upon reaching its country of destination. You will be responsible for paying all customs and import duties and acknowledge that failure to pay may result in your order being held at customs. We will not be liable for any costs you may incur in having your order released from customs, including reimbursing you for any customs or import duties you may pay.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel your Order for any reason and will notify you of this as soon as possible. Where payment has already been debited, the full amount will be credited back to your original method of payment.
- CANCELLATION BY YOU
You may cancel your Order up to the time that we confirm your Order in writing to you. Once we confirm your Order, your Order is binding and cannot be changed by you, subject to the rest of this clause 6 - our refunds and exchanges process may apply.
- For all goods purchased, you have statutory rights if your Order has been damaged in transit or the goods were not of satisfactory quality or as described, which may entitle you to a replacement or refund. Nothing in this clause 4 will require us to provide a refund, repair or replacement in respect of loss or damage to goods caused by you, or otherwise caused to the goods after they entered your possession.
- If you do have the right to cancel these terms due to the relevant Product(s) being faulty, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of the relevant Product, including the cost of delivery.