Last updated on 10 February 2023
- DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- We only offer shipping via the applicable express delivery for your region for Orders. The applicable delivery costs are as set out on our website from time to time, and will be added to the cart upon checkout. The prices displayed at checkout are inclusive of delivery to the address chosen by you.
- If you place an Order for a Sample, we will ship the Sample to you via the applicable express delivery for your region. The delivery costs are as set out on our website from time to time, and will be added to the cart upon checkout. The prices displayed at checkout are inclusive of delivery to the address chosen by you
- Note that as fragrances are flammable, they must be transported by land which may have an effect on delivery times.
- The estimated date and time window for delivery of Products is set out in your Order and, depending on your region, is typically 1-5 days from purchase.
- If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place to the address provided by you when you placed your Order with us.
Unless we agree in writing otherwise, if we cannot deliver your Product within 30 days of the date of your confirmation email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your Order; and
- give you a refund.
- You are responsible for any Products once it has been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your Order. In other words, the risk in the Product passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the Product.
- Third party courier terms apply to the delivery of the Products to you. Any problems with delivery should be directed to the courier through the link in your confirmation email. If there is still an issue, we will endeavour to assist you to ensure your delivery arrives, please contact us at email@example.com. Subject to the other provisions of this clause 5, all delivery times provided to you are estimates only and are subject to postal delays and reasons beyond our control. We do not warrant or make any representation that your order will be delivered within the times indicated. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with late deliveries.
- Atrium Fragrance reserves the right to refuse international orders outside of the UK, United States of America, Canada and Australia. Approved international orders may be subject to customs and import duties upon reaching its country of destination. You will be responsible for paying all customs and import duties and acknowledge that failure to pay may result in your order being held at customs. We will not be liable for any costs you may incur in having your order released from customs, including reimbursing you for any customs or import duties you may pay.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel your Order for any reason and will notify you of this as soon as possible. Where payment has already been debited, the full amount will be credited back to your original method of payment.
- CANCELLATION BY YOU
You may cancel your Order up to the time that we confirm your Order in writing to you. Once we confirm your Order, your Order is binding and cannot be changed by you, subject to the rest of this clause 6 - our refunds and exchanges process may apply.
contracts you can cancel for change of mind
- For many contracts for the sale of goods (except those set out in clause 4), you have the right to cancel Part A of these terms (as they relate to the good) within 14 days without giving any reason.
- This cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the relevant goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement to us in writing, for example by emailing us using the contact details available on our website.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
contracts that cannot be cancelled for change of mind
- We do not offer change of mind cancellation for contracts for goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection.
- For these goods, we are under no obligation to offer a refund under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty goods, as set out in clause 5
- For all goods purchased, you have statutory rights if your Order has been damaged in transit or the goods were not of satisfactory quality or as described, which may entitle you to a replacement or refund. Nothing in this clause 5 will require us to provide a refund, repair or replacement in respect of loss or damage to goods caused by you, or otherwise caused to the goods after they entered your possession.
- If you do have the right to cancel these terms due to the relevant Product(s) being faulty, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of the relevant Product, including the cost of delivery.
- RETURNS PROCESS
If you wish to cancel this contract:
- due to change of mind, cancellation may be made at any stage prior to the dispatch of your Order or in accordance with clause 3; or
- due to the goods being faulty, in accordance with clause 5,
we will reimburse you all payments received by you, including the cost of delivery (subject to clause 6.6(b) and the process set out in this clause 6.6 will apply, provided that in respect of a claim of faulty goods, the relevant good is faulty in accordance with clause 6.5, and if not, then we may refuse your refund/cancellation request.
- We will use the same method of payment for issuing any refund owed to you using the method you used for your initial payment, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We may make a deduction from any reimbursement issued to you for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will pay any refund owed to you without undue delay, and not later than:
- 7 business days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied;
- (if earlier) 7 business days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 7 business days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract (if applicable).
- For any valid cancellation under clause 1, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the relevant goods back from you or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- For any requested refund under clause 5, we may withhold reimbursement until we have inspected the relevant goods, to ensure that they are faulty, and that a refund or replacement is appropriate.
If you have received the goods and wish to cancel these terms under this clause 6:
- you must send back the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from these terms to us (if this clause 6 is applicable). The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- if you have arranged a return, you must provide us with an image of the packaged goods and postage tracking number; and
- you will only be liable for any diminished value of a good resulting from your handling of the good to the extent that handling wasn’t necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.